Friday, November 13, 2009

Bum bum bi bum




A tramp travels without working; a bum does not travel or work. I'm a bum. I stopped caring about going to the hospital. I don't have any reason to go their anymore after I was informed that we will not be given a certificate for the training. What for? For allowance that is half the amount given by my father? I grew old flying from QC to Makati every morning. I'm tired of the back-fence talk. Everytime I walk outside the station they start firing like they can't think of any good thing to talk about. I got tired of making excuses just so I can take a leave from work. It's not fair to only have one day of rest in a week. We do all the backbreaking work. Going upstairs and down to the pharmacy, ER, laboratory and billing deprived of using the elevator. Ofcourse it's our option to use the elevator, but if the chief nurse is around we are prohibited. They need to do a complete modification of their policies. Trainees like us should be trained not for the pet expo but for us to be a competent and independent nurse. I can rant all night but actually it's not really worth talking about. At present, I devote my time finding ways how to get employment abroad. I've been to different agencies. Some are desperately in need of income, they ask clients to forge an employment certificate. Like at the end of one's rope, I did it. I bought one. It's not a good thing to be proud of but it's favored by the desperate. It's been a week now I'm lovin the house already. Lovin' waking up on the wrong side of the bed. I've been contemplating on the best thing to do lately. My friend said it will not help if I will feel guilty and pressured. Down-and-out on Christmas day is not an option. It's just around the corner and I am not getting any younger either. This is so stressful. I hope to clear my end after this weekend with my lalab.

0 comments: